The Admission Process
STEP 1 – ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Registration Form to be filled Online abiding by the Age criteria as per MOE norms using your valid email address to which school will communicate with you during the entire admission process.
- An autogenerated confirmation message will be sent on receipt of the Registration form to the registered email id and mobile.
- Registration Fee of AED 250/- +VAT (AED 262.50/-) to be paid via mode of Cash payment or Bank Transfer:
Cash Payment – To be paid directly at School Accounts office.
Bank Transfer – To be deposited to the School Bank Account. The Bank Account details are mentioned along with the Fee Structure. On payment of the Registration fee, the transaction details have to be forwarded to email@example.com soon after the transfer.
Note: Registration Fee is non refundable
STEP 2 – DOCUMENT SUBMISSION
On visiting the school as per the allotted schedule, the following documents need to be submitted:
- Print out of the Registration Form and Admission Form.
- Photocopies of the Student’s documents mentioned below:
- 4 Photographs
- Emirates ID (Parent and Student)
- Passport copy (Parent and Student)
- Birth certificate
- Vaccination card
- Final Report Card
3. As per the directive from MOE, Attested Transfer Certificate and Original Emirates ID to be submitted 2 weeks from school opening to complete the process of student registration with Ministry.
School reserves the right to cancel any admission due to non-submission of the above mentioned documents.
STEP 3 – INTERACTIVE SESSION FOR KG1 / BASELINE TEST FOR KG2 to GRADE 9
- The Schedule for an Interactive Session for KG1 and Baseline test for KG2 to Grade 9 will be communicated via auto-generated E-mail/SMS.
- Syllabus for the Baseline Test shall be shared for the child’s reference.
- Admission will be based on the child’s performance in the Interactive session/Baseline Test.
STEP 4 – CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION
- Post the Interaction/Baseline test, the parents will be notified via E-mail/SMS on the confirmation of Admission.
- The Admission Form will be auto generated to the registered E-mail id. Parents are required to login using the same credentials to fill the form.
STEP 5 – PAYMENT OF FEES
- On obtaining the Admission confirmation, the Parent is required to pay the fee within 48 hours (i.e. 2 working days) of receiving the result to complete the admission process.
For further details, kindly click on Fee structure.
To complete the student registration with MOE, it is mandatory to submit an Attested Transfer Certificate from the child’s previous school as per the guidelines given below:
- Students coming from outside UAE: The following order of the attestation must be observed for the Transfer Certificate:
- The TC must be in English Language.
- The TC must be countersigned by the Ministry of Education or the Education Bureau of the respective country i.e., District Education Officer (for State / Matriculation Schools) / Zonal or Regional Officer (for CBSE / ICSE schools)
- Embassy or Consulate of UAE from the country where TC was issued.
- UAE Foreign Affairs.
- Students coming from within UAE are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate of the school last attended, attested by the Ministry of Education of the respective Emirate.
- The attested documents will be forwarded to the Ministry of Education for their verification and approval.
- If the parent fails to submit the required documents on time, the Admission will stand cancelled. The school will not be responsible if the admission is not approved by the Ministry of Education due to non-submission of documents.
*The above directives are subject to change on updation by MOE
AGE CRITERIA (as on 31st March 2023)
Age Criteria of students as mandated by MOE for AY 2023-24
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|KG1||4 Years||4.11 Years|
|KG2||5 Years||5.11 Years|
|Grade 1||6 Years||8 Years|
|Grade 2||7 Years||9 Years|
|Grade 3||8 Years||10 Years|
|Grade 4||9 Years||11 Years|
|Grade 5||10 Years||12 Years|
|Grade 6||11 Years||13 Years|
|Grade 7||12 Years||14 Years|
|Grade 8||13 Years||15 Years|
|Grade 9||14 Years||16 Years|
|Grade 10||15 Years||17 Years|
|Grade 11||16 Years||18 Years|
|Grade 12||17 Years||19 Years|
*The above directives are subject to change on updation by MOE.
Any student who wishes to withdraw from the school must submit an application to the School Reception along with the completed withdrawal form and the TC charges.