Our futuristic curriculum, developed through our rich experience in India and the U.A.E., integrates best international teaching and learning practices with the robust C.B.S.E. syllabus.
The curriculum is compliant with all C.B.S.E. requirements.
The balanced curriculum provides:
- Opportunities for the development of future fluencies.
- Interdisciplinary learning.
- Field trips linked to learning.
- A variety of teaching tools and methods.
- Provision and accommodations for SEND and Gifted students.
- Well-developed co-curricular programme to foster leadership, resilience, empathy and responsibility.
- A wide choice of clubs and sports activities to encourage students to make interest based choices.
- A major thrust on creativity / innovation.
- Activities to develop DUKS (Disposition, Understanding, Knowledge, Skills) in the lessons.
- Periodic reviews to ensure age-appropriate skills to ensure smooth transition of curriculum
- Formative and Summative Assessment.
- Documentation and tracking of students’ progress.
- Regular feedback to students and parents.
- Assessment tools – pertinent to Kindergarten – are used for recording. observations and the learning journey of the young learners.
Alignment with the U.A.E.’s Priorities:
- Compliance requirements for UAE. Social Studies, Islamic Education, Moral Education and Arabic are fully met.
- UAE Social Studies and Moral Education are integrated with other subjects.
- The curriculum has been modified for success in International Benchmarking Tests (PISA, PIRLS, TIMSS, ASSET) in view of the National Agenda of UAE.
KG1 and KG2:
A joyful and secure environment gives our pre-primary children the freedom to be curious to wonder, to explore while making sense of their new environment. We call their curriculum as “The Happiness Curriculum” which is theme-based wherein children engage with diverse concepts, from junior Math to learning about themselves and their world, to literacy and the arts. They imbibe vital skills like decision making, taking turns, sharing, creativity and problem solving. They participate in events and celebrations and go on short field trips. During Circle Time they learn to communicate and listen to both their peers and their teachers.
Primary (Grade 1-5):
As lifelong learning our primary students experience learning that is active hands-on exploration. They now begin to connect with the real world through the prism of academic domains like reading, writing and numbers.
Integrated learning forms the foundation of our methodology. The blended learning models for language, use of technology help to engage children to the concepts they learn. Teamwork and collaborative effort drive children to do their best. Learning is mainly focused around discussions, projects. Differential teaching methods are adopted for diverse learners. They are assessed and evaluated through continuous and comprehensive systems.
Middle School (Grade 6-8):
For this age group we have a structured curriculum and children learn in a highly integrated way. Learning is experiential and inter-disciplinary. Children also learn life skills like critical thinking, creativity, decision making and problem solving.
Assessments will be on continuous and comprehensive Evaluation scheme of school-based Assessment for both scholastic and co-scholastic areas, based on the grading pattern recommended by the CBSE. A variety of methods which include oral work, mind maps, open book assignments, classroom discussions, project work and experimentation along with written assignments.