Our futuristic curriculum, developed through our rich experience in India and the UAE integrates the best international teaching and learning practices with the robust CBSE syllabus.
The balanced curriculum, which is compliant with all the CBSE requirements, provides:
- Myriad opportunities for the development of future fluencies.
- Interdisciplinary learning.
- Field trips linked to learning.
- A variety of teaching tools and methods.
- Provision and accommodations for SEND and Gifted students.
- A well-developed co-curricular programme to foster leadership, resilience, empathy and responsibility.
- A wide choice of clubs and sports activities to encourage students to make interest-based choices.
- A major thrust on creativity and innovation.
- Activities to develop DUKS (Disposition, Understanding, Knowledge, Skills) in students.
- Periodic reviews to ensure that age-appropriate skills are acquired by students.
- The assessment is divided into two parts – Formative and Summative Assessment.
- Documentation and tracking of students’ progress are done regularly.
- Feedback is shared with students and parents so that they understand how they can advance, develop and upgrade themselves.
- Assessment tools (pertinent to Kindergarten) are used for recording observations and mapping the learning journey of the young learners.
Alignment with the UAE’s priorities:
- Compliance requirements for UAE Social Studies, Islamic Education, Moral Education and Arabic are fully met.
- UAE Social Studies and Moral Education are integrated with other subjects.
- The curriculum has been modified for success in International Benchmarking Tests (PISA, PIRLS, TIMSS, ASSET) in view of the National Agenda of UAE.
KG1 and KG2:
A joyful and secure environment gives our pre-primary children the freedom to be curious, to wonder and explore while making sense of their new environment. Their curriculum called “The Happiness Curriculum” is theme-based wherein children engage with diverse concepts ranging from junior math, literacy and arts to discover themselves and the world around them. Through their lessons, students imbibe vital skills like decision making, collaboration, sharing, creativity and problem solving. They participate in events and celebrations and go on short field trips. During Circle Time, they learn to communicate and listen to their teachers and peers.
PRIMARY (GRADE 1-5):
Instilling a love of lifelong learning in children, the primary school curriculum focuses on active hands-on exploration. Students now begin to connect with the real world through the prism of academic domains like reading, writing and numeracy.
Integrated learning forms the foundation of the curriculum methodology. The blended learning models and the optimum use of technology help students to engage actively with the concepts they learn. Teamwork and collaborative effort drive children to do their best. Learning is mainly focused on discussions, projects, while differential teaching methods are adopted for diverse learners. Children are assessed and evaluated through continuous and comprehensive systems.
MIDDLE SCHOOL (GRADE 6-8):
The Middle School years are a time of significant intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth. During these years, students are trained to keep pace with the accelerated academic challenges and are supported in acquiring life skills like critical thinking, creativity, decision making and problem solving.
The curriculum ensures opportunities for character building, sharpening 21st-century skills, and inculcating sterling values by providing meaningful opportunities for community service and real-life projects. A range of co-scholastic activities in sports, arts, and academic disciplines cultivates interest and aptitude. Leadership values are inculcated through carefully planned formal and informal exposure via the Student Council and buddy programs. The ultimate goal of the Middle School Curriculum is to help students develop their intellectual, social, physical, and creative potential to foster a habit of lifelong learning.