STEP 1 CREATE ID (YOU CAN CREATE ID ONLY AFTER ADMISSION OPENS)
Create a Login ID for Purpose of admission only using your current email address to which school will communicate with you during the entire admission process.
STEP 2 FILL REGISTRATION FORM
- Fill in the online form
- Submit the form
- Print the completed form
You will now receive your first SMS and Email confirming “submission of form” online.
PLEASE NOTE: This is only the confirmation of form Submission not registration.
STEP 3 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
You will receive a second SMS and email informing you as to when you can come to school to pay the registration fees and complete other registration formalities. The date will be allocated on first-come-first-serve basis in order of submission of the form online.
AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CARRY:
- Print out of the online registration form submitted by you.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate.
- Passport copy with valid residence visa page or the application for visa.
- Copy of emirates ID or the copy of application for emirates id.
- 4 Photographs of the Child.
- Dhs. 250/- + 5 % VAT Registration Fee (Non Refundable) – Payment by CASH only
- You are required to come and complete registration formalities on the assigned date and time only, failing which the submitted online form stands cancelled.
- Registration Fee is not refundable.
- Registration fee will be accepted by the accounts department only on the date/time given to you through the SMS/ Email sent to you.
STEP 4 REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION
On submitting the required documents along with the registration fee, you will receive an SMS and email confirming that the registration process has been completed by you successfully.
STEP 5 – INTERACTIVE SESSION FOR KG I / ENTRANCE TEST FOR KG II TO GRADE XII
INTERACTIVE SESSION FOR KG I
- On completion of registration you will receive an SMS and email regarding your appointment date and time for the interactive session.
- Appointment allocation is on first- come- first- serve basis.
- Please note that the selected date for the interactive session will not be changed under any circumstances.
- You will receive an SMS and email for your wards’ confirmed admission.
ENTRANCE TEST FOR KG II TO GRADE XII
- Admission will be based on the child’s performance in the Entrance Examination which will be held on a specific day and date.
- You will receive an SMS / email informing you of the date and Time of entrance exam.