Frequently Asked Questions
Delhi Private School RAK follows the CBSE curriculum that is enhanced to meet the challenging demands of a competitive international environment and the Vision of the UAE.
We hire trained and qualified practitioners who are leaders in the field. The majority of our teachers are Indian, although there is a mix of nationalities represented in the teaching cohort.
- The school employs a full-time nurse and a part-time doctor. The school’s nurse’s responsibilities include:
- Providing acute, chronic and emergency care;
- Assessing student health status, health appraisals;
- Educating students to promote health and safety;
- Identifying problems, making referrals and administrating medicines.
If your child is absent from school, please contact the school office before the start of the school day to inform your class teacher that they will be absent. You can also email your child’s class teacher directly.
We provide highly efficient and thoroughly safe bus service to Ras Al Khaimah.
- Delhi Private School RAK brings state-of-the-art facilities to Ras Al Khaimah; the School is purpose-built and is equipped to the highest standards. The building design maximises natural light and shade creating the optimum-learning environment for our students to gain a 21st-century education. Features of Delhi Private School RAK school building include:
- Prime Location with Easy Access
- Over 500,000 Square Feet Campus
- Multipurpose Halls
- Capacity of 4500 Students
- Elevator and Ramps
- Prayer Rooms
- Transport Facility
- Book and Uniform Store
- Football Field
- Cricket Field
- Swimming Pools
- Story Corners
- Play Areas
- Activity Areas
- Dance Rooms
- Music Rooms
- Art Rooms
- Smart Classrooms
- Computer Labs
- STEAM and Robotics Lab
- Special Education Cells
From the School Store
Co-curricular activities go hand in hand with academics at Delhi Private School RAK to develop wholesome personality rich in values, culture, and tolerance, along with robust physical and mental capabilities. The comprehensive approach to education is reflected in the co-curricular program of sports, games, debates, quizzes as well as artistic pursuits and community services.
08:00 AM to 02:00 PM
For KG I and KG II the standard number is 25 students per class.
From Grade I onwards the standard number is 30 students per class.
According to the new rules by the Ministry of Education, the new admission age for KG1 should be four years, KG2 is five years and Grade 1 is six years.
Not as of now.
Our on-site canteen provides students with healthy food and beverage options. You can order food in advance or on-site. Alternatively, students may bring their own lunch boxes. Foods containing pork, nuts and fizzy drinks are not allowed.
Taking into account the age and interests of the children and the curriculum being covered, school tours will be arranged by the school to present the children with a new environment in which they can observe, investigate and relate their findings to their own environment.
Co-curricular activities go hand in hand with academics at Delhi Private School Dubai to develop wholesome personality rich in values, culture, and tolerance, along with robust physical and mental capabilities. The comprehensive approach to education is reflected in the co-curricular program of sports, games, debates, quizzes as well as artistic pursuits and community service
May be. Shall inform as we move on.
On CCE pattern and regular tests.
Yes it is mandatory for all Muslim Students
Homework schedule will be shared on the ERP Portal